Current Bible Studies:
“Tabernacle” Study. An interesting study of the Old Testament’s intricate design, its pivotal role in God’s eternal plan, and the grant fulfillment of its purpose by Jesus Christ. Most of all, you will learn more about what it means in your walk with God today. The course meets Tuesday evenings from 6:30–8:15 at the church building from June 3 – August 12. Contact the church office to register. This is a course for men and women. For more information contact Anna McMahan, Debbie Long, or Ron Ownbey.
Women’s summer Bible Study: “Twelve Extraordinary Women” by John McArthur. This couse meets for 6 weeks on Wednesday evenings from June 11 to July 23 from 6:30-7:30. All women are invited!
Sunday School meets weekly throughout the year, usually at 9:45-10:45 unless worship is on a different schedule for the day. You are invited to attend any of these groups:
• Young Adults Class–Logan Sloop leads young adults (ages 18~29) in Bible Study. Room P-24
• Recharge Class—designed for parents of young children. Typically the group engages in Bible Study. Meets in room P-21.
• Upper Room—designed for parents of grown children. Long term Bible studies are held. Meets in room P-22.
• Do Drop In—Designed for “anyone” to drop in and visit! Typical classes include a video segment followed by discussion. Occasionally a discussion relating to the day’s worship message is led. Meets in PLC Lounge.
• Lingle Bible Class – senior adults doing a quarterly Bible study. Meets in room P-25 (Conference Room).